Sunday, March 11, 2007

Chick Fil A 3-8-07


On Thursday, March 8th, my friend Eloira and I got to eat lunch together and then play in the indoor play yard at Chick-Fil-A.


Here is Eloira peeking out of the climbing part. She was afraid to climb up at first.

So, we hung out inside that part for a little while,


See how I am hammin' it up?

OK, so are you suppose to climb up this thing?



Look how good I am doing climbing up the ladder part!


Eloira and I made a friend while we were playing.

Eloira finally got a little better about going up inside the play yard, after I showed her how much fun it was. I knew just how to go down the slide because I have been on the slide at my babysitters house and also I am a pro going down the steps at home!

Hopefully we can get together again soon to play here again!!!!

No comments: