Saturday, September 01, 2007

Playing catch-up




Well, mommy has been very slack about keeping up with my blog. We have been very busy and I am getting big. Here are some recent pics from yesterday (Sept.1st) at a couple of birthday parties.

The first one was at Chick-Fil-A. Julianna turned 3.

Here I am hammin' it up!

Mommy helped me color while we were waiting for the food.


Kyle had fun coloring also.


Here is the birthday girl giving the cow a hug.

I wasn't quite sure whether I was ready to hug that weird cow or not!

We left Julianna's party early because we needed to get to Katy's birthday party. Katy turned 2. We got to see lots of our friends from our play group. We have not been able to get together for play group in a long time, so I really missed my friends.


Here is Logan. He has really grown up.


I got to see Alex. He and his mommy Melissa were playing on the stairs with me.

Here I am trying to act shy for the camera. No mater how many times mommy asked me to smile for the camera, I just kept looking away!


Here is Anna. She wouldn't smile for mommy either!



Katy loved the singing and blowing out the candles!

We went to San Diego this month and got to visit with my bud Carter. We had a blast! Thank you very much Mrs. Courtney, Mr. Randall and Carter for all that you did while we were there. While we were there we got to go to Lego Land, the Wild Animal Park, Sea World and the San Diego Zoo. Here are some pics:

We went to Lego Land on Friday, August 10th.




Just about everything was made from Legos.






I did not get to do much while Kyle, Mommy and Daddy were riding rides, so they let me have some fun playing in the little water area. I had a blast as you can see!




They have an area called MiniLand USA that has many of the popular sites. There were many places like New York, Washington, Mount Rushmore, San Francisco, Las Vegas, and many others. Here is the White House.


Kyle and I got to play in a little play ground area also.


These Lego's were great. They were big and soft. I really liked playing with them.

On Sunday, August 12th, we all went to the Wild Animal Park.


Carter and I are waiting for everyone else to get ready.

(Not sure what Mrs. Courtney is doing?!?!?!) But here are Mrs. Courtney, Mr. Randall and Carter when we were riding the tram around the safari area. Here are some pictures from that:






We also got to watch an elephant show.

Here is a picture of the baby elephant.

On our way out, we stopped for a photo opp.

It was such an exciting, fun day, that Carter and I feel fast asleep before we got out of the parking lot :).

Later that night, we got to go to Seaport Village. We got to ride on the carousel. Here are some pictures of all of us riding the horses.





Then we went to go watch the sun set and take some pics.




I had more fun running around than anything else!

On Monday, August 13th, we went to Sea World. Here are a few pics of the shows that we got to see. Daddy would not let us sit in the Soak Zone. So we sat further back.







Of course, the one day that we came to Sea World, would be the day that they closed the water play area for cleaning :(. So this was the only way I could get wet and play while we were here. You all know how much of a water baby I am.


We stayed all day and got to watch the night time shows. We were all really tired, but we had a blast!!!

On Tuesday, August 14th, we went to the San Diego Zoo. We started with a bus tour around most of the zoo. We had fun and did take a bunch of pictures, but I know that most of you have seen zoo animals before. Plus, we saw a lot of the same animals that we saw at the Wild Animal Park. So, here are a few pictures of us.



This is what happens when mommy forgets to buckle my seatbelt! Here are a few pictures of the Panda's. The mommy Panda had a new baby just 11 days before our visit, so she was not out for us to see. We did get to see her on a closed circuit TV that they had out for us. The baby was so small and mommy tried to keep it hidden the whole time.


The next day, Kyle, Daddy and I flew back home and mommy stayed in San Diego for a conference. I was glad to be home, but missed my mommy.

No comments: