Sunday, December 10, 2006

First Haircut 12-9-06

Well, Daddy finally persuaded mommy into getting my haircut. Mommy really liked my curls and she was willing to put up with the rest of the hair to keep my curls. But Daddy won the discussion. We went to Great Clips in North Charleston and got my first haircut. Mommy tried to save every strand that was cut! Daddy thought that was very silly!


Annemarie was pretty nice. She gave me a comb to chew on while she cut my locks.

There goes the curls...

All of my locks went onto that towel for mommy to collect up when I was finished...

She even gave me a big brush to play with...

I really was a good boy. I sat there very nice and let her make my mommy cry :( ...

They even got me to smile...

Even with short hair, Mommy says I am still handsome...

What ya think?!?!?!?!?!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I cannot believe you did it! He looks so grown up now! :) ~Danielle

Anonymous said...

Do you have a blog for Kyle?

Miles of Smiles said...

Good job buddy! Mommy tried to cut my hair the other days but her friend Vicki is going to fix it for me...it's not too bad. Your hair looks great though!!! Now you'll really charm all the ladies...I'm jealous!

Lactation Sensation... said...

I cannot belive how grown up you look. I sure do miss you Ben-jammin. My Mom said it will be a while before I get my hair cut. Say hello to all our buddies for me will ya?