Saturday, December 09, 2006

Mommy's Birthday 11-28-06

On Tuesday, November 28th, mommy had a birthday. She is not telling me how old she is yet, but I'm sure I will find out sooner or later.



We got her a new camera for her birthday. She wanted one she could keep in her purse and carry with her everywhere so she wouldn't miss anything.



I was kinda sick that day. I wasn't even able to go to the pot luck dinner that mommy was suppose to go to. Nana and Isla came over and brought mommy a present and an ice cream cake. We were not able to eat the cake since I was sick, but mommy said we will eat it when I feel better.


Mommy was showing off her new camera and decided to take a picture of me cuddling with Nana while mommy and daddy ate some dinner.

Aren't I pitiful?!?!?!?!?

No comments: