Sunday, July 13, 2008

The day of Birthday Parties again July 12, 2008

Today we had 2 birthday parties to go to. We were already very tired because we went to the River Dogs baseball game last night and stayed until after the fireworks! I really to like those fireworks!

First we went to Eloira's 4th birthday party. She had it at her Grandma and Grandpa's house again. They have a really cool pool and I got to go swimming with my bubbie and daddy. You know I am a TOTAL WATER BABY (or like I was called last weekend, a WATER BUG!) I had a lot of fun! Daddy was even throwing me in the water. I could not get enough!!!!








Here I am in the pool with the birthday girl.

This is Eloira's mommy, Jenny.


This is her daddy, Kevin.

Here I am in the pool with Daddy.












That was him throwing me. Boy, I could not get enough, I kept asking for more!!!!


Eloira had a bunch of presents, Mommy had to hold me back so I did not try to help her open them.



Next, we went home for a very short nap. Then it was time to go to Logan's birthday party. He turned 3. Here he is with his birthday cupcake.



My mommy and I sat on the floor and watched Logan open his presents.


Our buddy Alex even can to Logan's party. I have not seen him in a while. Look how big he has gotten!!!!!
We had a lot of fun and am really glad that Eloira and Logan invited us to their parties!!!!

No comments: