Mommy has been very busy (really just bad) and has not been able to update my blog in a while. It has been a very busy holiday weekend. I am taking a nap right now and giving her a few minutes to try to add a quick update. On Friday, July 4th, we were invited to a party at one of my daddy's coworkers' house. They live on Isle of Palms. They had a huge cook-out and then we got to go jump off of the dock into the Intercoastal Waterway. Here are some pictures of my bubbie and I jumping off of the dock.

The first time I jumped, I really wasn't sure of it. As a matter of fact, everyone there said, "He won't do that again!" Well, You know that I can not be out done by any other kid, no matter of the age, so I refused to stop! I kept going, over and over (at least until mommy said I need to take a break!) 



Here is my bubbie taking one of his turns. The first time he jumped, he bit his lip and it began to bleed. He of course, got very upset, but after a short rest, he decided to do it again (and again, and again). As a matter of fact, one time he jumped and he lost a loose tooth. He was upset until he realized that he does not have to have the tooth for the Tooth Fairy, he could still get his money!
On Saturday, July 5th, we went to get our pictures taken at Portrait Innovations. Here are some of those pics...
After we got finshed with our pictures, we ate a very quick lunch and went to see Wall-E in the theater. It was a really good movie, but I was totally wore out, so I fell asleep about half way thru. When I woke up, I cound not understand why I could not watch it again!!!!











1 comment:
LOVE the family pics! WOW Jodi, you look amazing!!! And I can't believe how big the boys are! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment