Sunday, April 01, 2007

Cole's Brothers Circus 4-1-07

Today we went to the Cole's Brothers Circus. I have never seen anything like this before.

It was sooooooo exciting !

My mommy said that these people were called acrobats. They were really cool. It was hard keeping up with everything they were doing.

Here were some dogs. They were painted pink and blue. This pick one is riding something my mommy called a scooter.

These girls were doing some really cool things while hanging on these ribbons.

Here my brother and I are posing during intermission.

I was having a BLAST!

My mommy and daddy did not want to pay the money to let my brother and I ride the elephant , but they took pictures of others taking a ride.

Here is a horse taking a bow...


The elephants were really cool! Here are a bunch of pictures of the stunt that they did.







Here are some more acrobats.

This lady - believe it or not- got shot out of this cannon.

It was really cool. I am really glad mommy and daddy took me and Kyle to the circus. Hopefully we can go again sometime.






No comments: