Sunday, April 01, 2007

Isla's Bowling Birthday Party 3-31-07

Today we went to my cousin Isla's birthday party. She had it at the bowling alley. I had never bowled before. Boy I never knew they made balls that were that big and heavy!

Here is Isla hold me and posing for a picture. I was too busy checking out the balls that I was soon going to be able to play with!

This is my Nana. She was the one who got Isla into bowling. Maybe it'll work for me also.

See how good I am! That ball is going straight downt he lane!

Here I am seeing if the pizza is as good as the bowling. I guess it'll do. I sure ate enough of it!

This is me learning bad things from my big brother Kyle and my other cousin Nicholae. My mommy keeps telling Kyle that I am learnign from hill all of the time, but he forgets that I am always watching and wanting to be just like him!

No comments: