Monday, April 02, 2007

Wannamaker Park Sprinklers 4-2-07

Today, we decided to have playgroup at Wannamaker Park. The sprinklers were turned on this week and the weather was very NICE!!

This is my friend Anna.

Quinn's mommy broght the snacks. We were like voltures when we saw the bowl come out!



Here is Quinn playing in the water.Here is Katy and her mommy Miss Karrah.
Here is Anna and her mommy Miss Inga.
Quinn was looking sporty with his hat.
We were fighting over the water bottle.
Anna was not too excited about the water.
I was not sure what I wanted to do.
Quinn wanted to play.
Katy and Quinn wanted to play with the bucket.
Here is the crew. We sure do miss our friends Miles and Carter.
Here I am hammin' for the camera.
Quinn and Miss Heather like the sprinklers.
Here I am asking for more snacks.
This is feeding time at the ZOO!

We had lots of fun. We will have to do this again sometime soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ben! You sure are cute and I love seeing you have so much fun in your pictures! Can't wait to see you again!