Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter 2007

On Easter Sunday, we were really surprised to see that the Easter Bunny had found us at Grandma and Grandpa's house in Columbia.

I was very excited when I saw our baskets.


And I of course had to sample the goods!

Then Mommy and Daddy showed me that I had eggs to find!


I was very excited to be able to find all of these eggs.

After we ate breakfast, I played for a little while.

Then we sat down at the table to decorate eggs.

I couldn't stop messing with the dyes, so mommy locked me in my highchair with plastic eggs to play with.

Even though I had been kept locked up in the highchair, I had a blast decorating eggs. Thank you Grandma, Grandpa and Easter Bunny for a great EASTER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ben you are so completely adorable! I love all your pics, you are always having so much fun! I love you!
Auntie Pam